Get Things Done
I use a daily assignment to organize my process. Each day except teaching in school , I have to prepare lesson plans, design power point and also grade students’ assignments and homework. So many things to finish everyday. So in order to get organized, I try to do a little thing everyday, but because this class is totally new to me, so it indeed costs a lot of time and I have to spend more and more time in this course in order to keep pace with the task one by one. I use personal thinking pad and pencil to help me.
The first time for me to go through this process, I feel that is OK, since I used to learn two courses at the same time while I was teaching in school district. At that time, I taught in three schools, and also learned two courses online, I got almost every course in my first Master degree A. So now no matter how new and challenging the second Master is for me, I will still push myself to learn , to make up. So, my feeling is not important, the most important thing is I get the regulated work done on time, and also can learn more things.
I think this learning process helps me a lot. I learn at least three new things in one week, and could use one or two days to have a short relax between the successive tasks. And also most of the websites are meaningful and also make me think about use them in my teaching. So I think this process helps me to be organized, and to be more professional and informed with my teaching.
After three weeks, I almost get used to this process, so I like this process and don’t want to change. Only if there could be more time given to me to practice using some websites I feel very useful .
Labels: CEP810 Duedate Oct.7

1 Comments:
Perhaps adding the websites to your task list will help you remember to practice. You could add one or two each day and spend 15 minutes exploring and learning and practicing.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home