Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Social Networks


I have just been added into the LinkedIn MSU College of Education Group(I upload a screehshot for it.). And also join in the MSU EduTech Group(I uploaded a screenshot for it).I find these social networks are so connected, and I can find information more easily than before. Also feel this is a good way for me to get posted in terms of new things happen in MSU. I feel I get connected with a good professional community who will offer more information to me.

I am currently teaching in two high schools. The time for me to study is so limited. Because I have to teach 6 classes everyday, there are always some meetings to attend and paperworks need to be read and signed. So I usually will get tired when I finish working, but now I know even though I sit at home, I could still learn things to prompt my teaching skills and  learn latest technology to help my students learn better.

I really enjoy to find this good and easy way to better my learning and teaching.\

Enjoy,
Miaomiao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home